Saturday, July 4, 2009

Girls' Night In


We have the house to ourselves tonight as the guys are going to a soccer match. Our eldest, mid-teens, plays for a rep side which is wallowing at the bottom of the table. He decided to see what his chances were of getting into a team in a higher division. One of the clubs he tried for has an Italian heritage and even though he wasn't successful, everyone he met there was incredibly friendly and he came away with a promise to look at him again next year and tickets for the rest of the season. We were going to take the opportunity to go chinese (the girls love chinese) but the wind is still making for a great night in. So we were watching Masterchef last night and they did this really yummy looking souffle. I've never cooked a souffle and because it isn't exactly "man food" I thought I might give it a go tonight. Check out the recipe here and I'll tell you tomorrow if my variation was a success or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment